- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Was rear ended in a December, I requested that Lovetts towed my Suburban. I'm thankful I did. My truck had to sit in their lot for a couple days, for insurance reasons. I knew my vehicle was safe there! Both the girls at the front desk were super friendly and so helpful! Thanks Lovetts!
Thanks for ensuring our vehicle was properly cared for. Prompt service, positive attitude, courteous and professional. I recommend this company over all others. Thanks for the positive experience.
People there are super super nice to me!! I was in a car accident, and it wasn't my fault at all. The insurance company wanted me to pay the bill ahead and get my car out of the towing yard (so that they don't have to pay that much money). The operator lady told me I should wait until the inspector called me to decide if I should move my car because if there is any damage, I would be responsible for that. Also I shouldn't be billed for the towing and storage fee. I am glad I listened to her. The towing fee and storage wasn't ridiculous like what other people described to me. The front desk ladies are always super duper nice and sweet, same as other people that work there. The front desk room is decorated and smells very good! I will definitely recommend it to other people!
Very satisfied with my tow. Dallas did a great job of guiding me throughout the tow in order to make it easier for him to pull my truck out from the ditch it was in. Highly recommend their service for anyone in the area that needs a tow. Whether it's a hot sunny day or a cold day with a foot of snow outside, you can definitely depend on them to get the job done.